A “cookie” is a small file saved on the user’s computer that lets us recognize them. Cookies help us improve the quality of our website, letting us monitor which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for the internet’s operation, providing countless benefits in interactive services and improving the navigation and usability of our website. Cookies cannot damage your hardware. On the contrary, using them helps us identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that stay in your browser’s cookie file only until you leave the website. They are not saved to your hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyse website traffic patterns. Over time, this lets us provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: cookies stored on your hard disk that our website reads each time you visit again. Below is a list of the main cookies used in our Website, which can be divided into: The cookie will stop working after that date.
Below is a list of the main cookies used in our Website, which can be divided into:
- Strictly necessary cookies: such as those that make it possible to navigate the website or perform services requested by the user, or cookies that make sure the site content is loaded efficiently.
- Third-party cookies: such as those used by social networks, or for external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies: used for periodic maintenance purposes. In order to ensure that the user has the best possible service, websites normally use “analytical” cookies to gather statistical data about activity.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES WE USE ON THE WEBSITE:
The table below gives a schematic overview of the cookies we use on our website www.nutrihome.es:
|Nombre||Finalidad / Más información||Vencimiento|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Cooking accepting message||1 month|
|pll_language||Language on which the page is showed||1 year|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gat_gtag_UA_112669736_1||Google Analytics||1 hour|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day|
Supplementary guarantees – Cookie management:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always erased after your visit. Depending on your browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this private mode:
Internet Explorer 8 and later: InPrivate; Safari 2 and later: Private Browsing;
Opera 10.5 and later: Private Browsing; Firefox 3.5 and later: Private Browsing; Google Chrome 10 and later: Incognito;
To allow, view, block, or delete cookies downloaded to your hard drive, configure the settings of the browser installed on your computer. Below you’ll find information for how to do so, according to the browser you use:
Important: Please read your browser’s help section carefully to learn more about how to activate private mode. You can still visit our website even if your browser is in private mode, though your browsing in our site may not be optimal, and some features may not work correctly.